The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - D & M HOME REPAIR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Subway Derailment Inquiry Focuses on Track Repairs
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Two supervisors were suspended as a piece of leftover rail stored in the tracks was blamed for Tuesday’s crash. Union officials defended the workers performing such repairs.
- At Goldman, He’s David Solomon. At the Club, He’s D.J. D-Sol.
By KATE KELLY - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A co-president and a leading contender to become the investment bank’s chief executive has a surprising hobby.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.