A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - D & D KITCHEN INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Amazon’s New Echo Show Has A Decent Chance Of Taking Over Your Kitchen Counter
By Mark Sullivan - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The $230 device adds a visual element to the Alexa. In the kitchen that matters a lot.
I have an Alexa Echo in my kitchen, but I’ve found it to be of limited use because it’s non-visual–it can hear and make sounds, but it can’t see and display images.
- Sisters Plot Their Escapes From ‘Napoli, Brooklyn’
By JESSE GREEN - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
In Meghan Kennedy’s kitchen-table drama at the Roundabout, an immigrant Italian family in 1960 seems ready to explode. Then it does.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- This light follows your movements
By Keith Hopkin - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Newly Unearthed Nirvana VHS Tape Shows How They Got Creative When They Were Broke
By Dan Solomon - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A twenty-year-old Kurt Cobain and bandmates take to a RadioShack to make a music video a year before the band’s first album.
Creative life has always been tough for an ambitious young band without much money, but it’s definitely gotten easier in recent years.