GUEST: In October 2016, when a truck delivered a shipment of beer in Colorado without a human driver at the wheel, the question stopped being if automation is changing jobs forever. It is. Beyond blue-collar workers, every single job category will be affected as AI and machine learning technologies advance. Currently demonstrated technologies could automate as […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC REGISTERED LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
2013 - D'ALLEVA CPA'S, LLP
AROUND THE WEB
- CPAs need to account for machine learning
By Keri Gohman, Xero - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Julius Caesar was much ado over nothing
By Charles Gross - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The Public Theater should get down on its knees and thank Breitbart, Fox News, Bank of America and Delta Airlines. Because of them, the Public’s production of Julius Caesar in Central Park, an...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Trump May Nominate a Giuliani Law Partner as U.S. Attorney in Manhattan
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The potential nominee, Geoffrey S. Berman, was named in a document with two potential candidates for the top federal prosecutor’s job in Brooklyn.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017