Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - D.A.N. ENTERPRISES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Fleet management tracking provider Samsara raises $40M
By Matthew Lynley - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rapid changes in the shipping industry has caught the attention of investors who are starting to pour large sums of money into the industry. And likely for good reason: as a future where trucks are run autonomously becomes ever clearer, the sensors and software behind that is going to have to be able to keep up. One company, Samsara, is working on just those kinds of sensors and products to… Read More
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- CIOs Brand Enterprise Social Tools as Most Overhyped Technology of the Year
By Arik Hesseldahl - Monday Dec 30, 2013
Most underhyped? A tie between mobile and security.
- Enterprise Community Partners Receives $3.75 Million for Housing
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The grant from the Bank of America Charitable Foundation will support affordable housing development in twelve cities....
- Enterprise Cloud Adoption: 5 Hard Truths
By InformationWeek - Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
Everest Group lead analyst Jimit Arora looks at five factors that can determine successful cloud adoption in the enterprise.
- Build a DevOps-Focused Enterprise
By John Edwards Technology Journalist & Author - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Why businesses should work to spread DevOps benefits across their entire organization.