The annual antipoverty benefit, held at the Javits Center, raised more than $54 million and drew 3,700 attendees.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
DAVID A. MILICH
399 PARK AVENUE, 39TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10022
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - CYRUS HEARTLAND, L.P.
AROUND THE WEB
- Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez at Robin Hood Foundation’s Gala
By VALERIYA SAFRONOVA - Wednesday May 17, 2017
- For Manhattan Fare Beaters, One-Way Ticket to Court May Be Over
By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr. - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The Manhattan district attorney says his office will no longer prosecute turnstile jumpers criminally, opting instead for community service programs.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Cyrus' VERY awkward moment
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Julius Caesar was much ado over nothing
By Charles Gross - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The Public Theater should get down on its knees and thank Breitbart, Fox News, Bank of America and Delta Airlines. Because of them, the Public’s production of Julius Caesar in Central Park, an...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.