Giving control of the Gulf of Aqaba to Saudi Arabia is a strategic mistake and a security threat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - CYNTHIA S. BUTERA, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Gulf of Aqaba Treaty: a Saudi Repudiation of the Camp David Accords
Monday Jun 26, 2017
- The Best (and Worst) of the 2017 Tony Awards
By ERIK PIEPENBURG and SCOTT HELLER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Bette Midler didn’t sing, but talked (and talked). Russians partied in the aisles. And Ben Platt’s heartfelt speech was one of the most inspiring moments.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- ORWL's Ultra-Secure PC Self Destructs if Someone Messes With It
By Michael Calore - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A Linux-running desktop PC called ORWL is meant to foil the most dedicated hackers.