NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CYNTHIA MARGARETEN LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- 7 Technologies that Enable a Microservices Architecture
By Cynthia Harvey Contributor, NetworkComputing - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Organizations that implement microservices often adopt the architectural style alongside complementary technologies, including the seven in this slideshow.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- The Best (and Worst) of the 2017 Tony Awards
By ERIK PIEPENBURG and SCOTT HELLER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Bette Midler didn’t sing, but talked (and talked). Russians partied in the aisles. And Ben Platt’s heartfelt speech was one of the most inspiring moments.
- Research Suggests New Strategies for IT Training
By Cynthia Harvey Contributor, NetworkComputing - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Giving test subjects direct instruction made them more likely to fall for phishing attacks and less likely to explore the advanced features of software. Mindfulness training had the opposite effect.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.