John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CYNTHIA JORGE MARKETING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Banker Admits to Money Laundering in FIFA Case
By REBECCA R. RUIZ - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Jorge Luis Arzuaga pleaded guilty to money laundering conspiracy, the first banker publicly convicted in a case that has implicated dozens of soccer officials and marketing executives.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Gulf of Aqaba Treaty: a Saudi Repudiation of the Camp David Accords
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Giving control of the Gulf of Aqaba to Saudi Arabia is a strategic mistake and a security threat.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- MessageGears Raises $2.75 Million In New Financing
Monday Jun 26, 2017
MessageGears has pulled in $2.75 million in funding, and is expanding its staff.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.