The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CYCLING FOR CHANGE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]
- The New Media Should Drive the News Cycle
Monday Jun 12, 2017
It's time to wrest the torch from the fossilized, dust-covered hands of the New York Times and its ilk.
- Amtrak Picks Delta’s Former Chief to Lead It Through Challenging Time
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Richard Anderson, who retired from Delta last year after nine years of running the airline, will serve as co-chief executive with Charles Moorman until Dec. 21.