The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CYBORG ASYLUM MUSIC INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- That Decisive Moment: Galactic Pulses: The Best Moments of Make Music New York
Friday Jun 23, 2017
of Make Music New York
- World’s most terrifying woman gives former UFC champ the heebie-jeebies
By Michael Blaustein - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Chris Weidman is a former UFC champion and is undoubtedly one of the best mixed martial artists in the world, and yet even he cowers in fear when Cristiane “Cyborg” Justino gives him the stink eye. “Yeah, she scares me a little bit,” Weidman told “The MMA Hour” before going on to explain his role...
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Australia to Pay $53 Million Settlement to Asylum Seekers
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Settling a class-action lawsuit, Australia will pay $53 million in compensation to hundreds of asylum seekers held in Papua New Guinea, some of whom may soon be heading to the U.S.