The breach at Equifax comes on the heels of numerous cyberattacks. “It feels like there’s nothing you can really do to protect yourself,” one woman said.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CYBERKEY DATA SECURITY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Data Breach Victims Talk of Initial Terror, Then Vigilance
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
- State of the Art: Seriously, Equifax? Why the Credit Agency’s Breach Means Regulation Is Needed
By FARHAD MANJOO - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Equifax’s main job is to collect and maintain data. Now the hacking at the credit agency uncovers a gaping flaw in regulation over data storage.
- A Security Robot Falls Into a Fountain. You’re No RoboCop, Says Internet.
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The K5 has a passing resemblance to R2-D2 — and a dash of Paul Blart, mall cop. Its creators took the online mockery in stride.
- FTC is investigating the Equifax hack
By Reuters - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
(Reuters) — The U.S. Federal Trade Commission said on Thursday it was investigating Equifax Inc’s massive data breach, a rare public confirmation, as a top Democrat suggested the credit-monitoring company’s corporate leaders might need to resign. Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer also compared Equifax to Enron, a U.S. energy company that was consumed in scandal […]
- It's Time CIO's Get Real About Data Security
By Andrew Froehlich President & Lead Network Architect, West Gate Networks - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Your company's success in securing its data and network could depend on how the CIO delivers security messages to their peers in the C-suite.
- Primary Data’s DataSphere Platform Delivers the Dream of Data Orchestration to CDOs
By Frank J. Ohlhorst - Tuesday May 16, 2017
DataSphere orchestrates data across file, block and object protocols