Lior Div just raised a $100 million funding round for his security-tech company, Cybereason. A daunting task, to be sure. “It’s very hard to raise money,” says Div, the company’s CEO and co-founder. “I see it all the time with colleagues of mine, founders. But if you really have a good, unique solution that’s proven, […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
110 DUNHAM RD.
DEWITT, NEW YORK, 13214
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cybereason Gets $100M to Fend Off Cyber Attacks—and Competitors
By Gregory T. Huang - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Trump backs away from Russia cyber security proposal
By Marisa Schultz - Monday Jul 10, 2017
WASHINGTON – President Trump late Sunday backed away from his early morning proposal to form a cyber security partnership with Russian President Vladimir Putin after prominent Republicans panned the idea all day. “The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn’t mean I think it can happen,”
- Feds Launch Cyber Security Guidelines for US Infrastructure Providers
By InformationWeek - Thursday Feb 13, 2014
The White House on Wednesday released the first version of its cyber security framework for protecting critical infrastructure. Critics say these voluntary guidelines enshrine the status quo.
- Rex Tillerson Is Closing The State Department’s Cyber-Security Office Amid The Election Hacking Investigation
By davidmatthews - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's effort to reorganize the State Department will see the office dedicated to cyber security closed.
- Asleep At The Cyber Switch: Most Firms Can't Measure Their Security Metrics
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Companies are investing in cyber security. But most are unable to measure the results, a study shows.
- Forcepoint Adds Cloud-Based Analytics To Its Cyber Security Services
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Forcepoint has enhanced its cyber security services with cloud-based analytics.