WASHINGTON – President Trump late Sunday backed away from his early morning proposal to form a cyber security partnership with Russian President Vladimir Putin after prominent Republicans panned the idea all day. “The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn’t mean I think it can happen,”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CYBER SECURITY INTEGRATORS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump backs away from Russia cyber security proposal
By Marisa Schultz - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Feds Launch Cyber Security Guidelines for US Infrastructure Providers
By InformationWeek - Thursday Feb 13, 2014
The White House on Wednesday released the first version of its cyber security framework for protecting critical infrastructure. Critics say these voluntary guidelines enshrine the status quo.
- Rex Tillerson Is Closing The State Department’s Cyber-Security Office Amid The Election Hacking Investigation
By davidmatthews - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's effort to reorganize the State Department will see the office dedicated to cyber security closed.
- Marco Rubio Slams Trump Over His Announcement About Forming A ‘Cyber Security Unit’ With Putin
By Kimberly Ricci - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Marco Rubio, whose campaign was likely harmed by Russia, has no patience for Trump being cyber-friendly with Putin.
- Wait, what? Trump proposed a joint “cyber security unit” with Russia
By David Kravets - Monday Jul 10, 2017
“It’s not the dumbest idea I have ever heard, but it’s pretty close.”
- America Isn't Ready for a 'Cyber 9/11'
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
A new cabinet-level agency could help—if officials have learned the lessons of Homeland Security.