The White House on Wednesday released the first version of its cyber security framework for protecting critical infrastructure. Critics say these voluntary guidelines enshrine the status quo.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CYBER BAR BILLIARD CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Feds Launch Cyber Security Guidelines for US Infrastructure Providers
By InformationWeek - Thursday Feb 13, 2014
- Steph Curry's Bay Area Mansion for Sale
Friday Nov 4, 2016
The mansion is perfect for entertaining and boasts a billiards rooms, a wet bar, a 2,000-bottle wine cellar, multiple terraces and a separate casita with a private bathroom and kitchen.
- Facing limits of remote hacking, Army cybers up the battlefield
By Sean Gallagher - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Army prepares for a less friendly electronic battlespace, embeds cyber in units.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- IT Risk: It's not 'Cyber' - It's Worse
By Jeremy Bergsman IT practice leader, Gartner - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
While hackers haven't put big companies out of business, there are plenty of examples of companies that failed because they were slow to respond to tech-driven market shifts.
- Hitting the Books Behind Bars
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Team Trump should commit to providing inmates an education.