The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CWS YONKERS, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- LSU Pulls Off Stunner, Knocking Out Oregon State To Reach CWS Final
By Teddy Cahill - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
LSU advances to CWS championship series for the first time since 2009.
The post LSU Pulls Off Stunner, Knocking Out Oregon State To Reach CWS Final appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Players Transition Quickly From CWS To CNT
By Shawn McFarland - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
- Father of star LSU pitcher revives man with no pulse at CWS
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
OMAHA, Neb— It has been a busy College World Series for Dr. Jerry Poche’, the father of star LSU pitcher Jared Poche’. A family doctor who has been in private practice for 25 years, Poche’ has tended to four people during this year’s CWS: A 6-year-old boy who was hit in the forehead by a...
- De Blasio slams lawsuit that calls property taxes racially biased
By Will Bredderman - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Mayor Bill de Blasio slammed a class-action lawsuit a coalition filed by civil rights leaders and real estate interests earlier this year which alleges that white homeowners get preferential...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017