Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CWL 1 MANAGING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- 4 Product Management Tools To Help You Become A Better Email Marketer
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
In the early 2000s, the kinds of problems faced by email marketers and the kinds of problems faced by software product teams seemed very far apart. However, over the last few years, I have started tosee a shift in the problems faced by email marketers. Building email programs is becoming more and more like building software. So what are some of the tools that product managers use to buildsoftware that could be useful to marketers? A few come to mind - some of which are already in use by many marketers.