The acceptance, banishment and subsequent reappearance of the word ‘gay’ 30 years ago in The New York Times.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
336 W. 37TH STREET, SUITE 1200
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10018
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CUSHNIE ET OCHS TRADEMARK, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: How The Times Gave ‘Gay’ Its Own Voice (Again)
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Michelle Obama stuns in sleek Cushnie et Ochs dress for ESPY Awards
By USAToday - By USAToday - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The former first lady selected a little black dress to present the Arthur Ashe Courage Award.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- New York Today: New York Today: Flip-Flops at Work, Yes or No?
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Wednesday: Style etiquette at the office, E.T. phones home, and the first women’s rights convention.