Now supports all PC VR headsets and controllers, plus added PC visual boosts.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - CURTIN & DEJOSEPH, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Rez Infinite on PC is a better game—all because of mouse support
By Sam Machkovech - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Sonic Mania PC version launches with Denuvo, online requirement
By Sam Machkovech - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Sega insists game is “intended to be played offline;” staffer asks fans to complain.
- The complete history of the IBM PC, part one: The deal of the century
By Ars Staff - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Bill Gates, mysterious deaths, and the business computer that sparked a home revolution.
- The complete history of the IBM PC, part two: The DOS empire strikes
By Ars Staff - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The real victor was Microsoft, which built an empire on the back of a shadily acquired MS-DOS.
- Final Fantasy 15 on PC: Has Square Enix lost its way, or do graphics really matter?
By Mark Walton - Friday Aug 25, 2017
FFXV director talks Nvidia GameWorks, the death of consoles, and playing games on robots.
- The PC issues that need fixing before Final Fantasy XV launches on Windows
By Sam Machkovech - Monday Sep 4, 2017
PAX West demo may not be indicative of final PC product. We sure hope not.