Bill Gates, mysterious deaths, and the business computer that sparked a home revolution.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - CURTIN & DEJOSEPH, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- The complete history of the IBM PC, part one: The deal of the century
By Ars Staff - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Huawei Matebook X review: The cost of a Windows PC with a MacBook design
By Valentina Palladino - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Good in many ways, but you’re really paying for the Apple-like design.
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- Trump is getting crushed at his own handshake game
By Tony Lee - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Donald Trump has been employing his “yank and pull” technique to assert dominance over his guests. But now, political leaders are fighting back. Recently, Poland's first lady added her own spin to the handshake controversy. When she met Trump and FLOTUS, she bypassed the president and shook Melania's hand first, leaving Trump hanging until she eventually shook his hand, too. Other world leaders are coming prepped as well. Read more...More about Watercooler, World, Politics, Mashable Video, and Donald Trump
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.