Two Democrats are demanding information about potential conflicts of interest, saying the president could profit from decisions made by the housing department.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CULVER HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Lawmakers Question Trump’s Stake in Subsidized Housing Complex
By YAMICHE ALCINDOR - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Married teacher allegedly adopted student to have sex with him
By Fox News - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A New Jersey teacher has been accused of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old boy again and again — after she adopted him, court documents state. Rayna Culver, 43, a teacher in Trenton, housed a former student of hers after he was booted from his relative’s home in December 2015, South Jersey Local News reported. The two...
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.