A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CULTURE WAX LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- The NYPD Is On The Search For Donal Logue’s Missing Teenage Child
By Stacey Ritzen - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The teen was last seen at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn on Monday afternoon.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.) questions Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf on the "bad culture" at Wells Fargo. Photo: AP
- Supreme Court Further Limits Plaintiffs' Venue Shopping
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Supreme Court dealt a blow to consumer plaintiffs by limiting where lawsuits against companies with business in multiple states can be heard.
- Craft Brewers Want Off Beer Review Site After Learning AB InBev Is An Owner
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Many craft brewers rely on word of mouth and good, honest reviews to reach new customers, but some beer makers are questioning whether an independent beer review website can remain untainted even after the world’s largest beer company buys an ownership stake.According to the New York Times, Delaware-based Dogfish Head and Brooklyn’s Sixpoint breweries are among the bigger names …