Amanda Foreman on recent moves to suppress “cultural appropriation” and the need for a free exchange of ideas among societies.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - CULTURAL SOCIETY OF AVGERINOS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Perils of Cultural Purity
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Reviving American Christianity
Saturday Jul 1, 2017
The intense division in America is a sickness of the heart, the result of turning away from God and our cultural identity as a Christian society.
- The Shift: Behind the Velvet Ropes of Facebook’s Private Groups
By KEVIN ROOSE - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
To understand Facebook’s new emphasis on private groups, I joined more than 100, ranging from gardeners to flat-earth truthers.
- The Culture Wars Have Come to Silicon Valley
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
After Google fired an engineer who wrote an anti-diversity manifesto, the tech industry is under the microscope for penalizing dissenting opinions.
- Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.) questions Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf on the "bad culture" at Wells Fargo. Photo: AP
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017