This brand-new designer home boasts an open floor plan and a spacious backyard with a rock river garden and gas grill hook up. Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances await in the chef’s kitchen as the home also offers a Sonos sound system, an elevator, a car stacker and smarthome features. Listing agent: Janine Hunn, Vanguard Properties, (415) 407-0633, firstname.lastname@example.org. 175 Brewster St., $1.995 million. Beds: 3 Baths: 3½ Square footage: 2,500 Open home: 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CST KITCHENS & BATHS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Brand-new designer home open Sunday in Bernal Heights
Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Keep yourself clean virtually anywhere with this portable shower
By Tara Flanigan - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Johnny Depp Sells Eclectic L.A. Penthouse
Thursday Oct 13, 2016
The 2,500 split-level condo features two bedrooms, three baths, a galley-style kitchen, and a private terrace overlooking the city.
- 'Forest Bathing': How steeping yourself in nature could help with stress
By Tony Lee - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Kitchen Houseplants: What Plants Grow Best In Kitchens
By Amy Grant - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Amazon’s New Echo Show Has A Decent Chance Of Taking Over Your Kitchen Counter
By Mark Sullivan - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The $230 device adds a visual element to the Alexa. In the kitchen that matters a lot.
I have an Alexa Echo in my kitchen, but I’ve found it to be of limited use because it’s non-visual–it can hear and make sounds, but it can’t see and display images.