Cisco Systems Inc. is placing a major bet on security to revive sluggish sales of networking switches, its biggest business, as part of a multiyear effort to fend off competitors and turn around the struggling company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CSI SECURITY SYSTEMS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cisco Bets on Security to Drive Switch Sales
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Martin Shkreli Was ‘His Own Worst Enemy,’ Juror Says
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD and COLIN MOYNIHAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
The jury thought Mr. Shkreli committed fraud, a juror said, but did not find “that he had the intent and purpose” to cause anyone to lose money.
- Snapchat’s Foursquare and Factual partnerships double geofilter usage
By Josh Constine - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
Borrowed location databases are paying off big time for Snapchat. They allow users to turn any nearby landmark or business into a stylized geofilter that they can overlay on their photos and videos. Before Snapchat partnered with location data providers Foursquare and Factual, only a few popular neighborhoods, cities, and places had their own geofilters. Making geofilters scalable so even… Read More
- Baldwin's sexy photo shoot
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Ooma Home Security review: The Ooma Telo VoIP telephone system gets a security upgrade
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Just add sensors to turn your landline system into a simple security box.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.