Cisco Systems Inc. is placing a major bet on security to revive sluggish sales of networking switches, its biggest business, as part of a multiyear effort to fend off competitors and turn around the struggling company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CSI SECURITY SYSTEMS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cisco Bets on Security to Drive Switch Sales
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Georgia’s lax voting security exposed just in time for crucial special election
By Dan Goodin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Report uncovers a litany of lapses in voting system used state wide.
- Iris Smart Hub (2017) review: Lowe’s offers an affordable smart-home system for the hacker mindset
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A new professional monitoring option puts the focus squarely on security.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Refresh Types
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.