In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CSI CAFE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Watch Louise Linton’s First Marie Antoinette Moment From 2007 ‘CSI: NY’ Episode (Video)
By Thom Geier, provided by
- Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Louise Linton, the actress wife of U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin who has come under fire this week for her “Let them eat cake”-like online tirade over her designer-tagged Instagram photo, is no stranger to Marie Antoinette moments.One of the Scottish-born actress’ very first Hollywood roles was in a 2007 episode of “CSI: NY” in which she played a French tutor who meets an untimely end at a charity costume party where she dresses as — you guessed it — Marie Antoinette.Her character, Simone DeLille, is led to a decidedly not-fake guillotine by her teenage student — played by Shailene Woodley, the future star of the “Divergent” movie series and an Emmy nominee this year for HBO’s “Big Little Lies.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.