BENSALEM, Pa. — Authorities say a woman escaped a fire in her Pennsylvania home but died after she apparently went back in to try to rescue a dog. Officials in Bensalem near Philadelphia said three other people, including a firefighter, were injured in the blaze, which was reported at about 6:15 a.m. Wednesday. Bensalem police...
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Mar 29, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CS HOLDCO LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Woman dies after trying to save dog from fire
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Human Remains Found in Pennsylvania Include Body of One of 4 Missing Men
By MATTHEW HAAG and CHRISTINE HAUSER - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The announcement came hours after the arrest of “a person of interest,” the son of the owners of the farm where the search for the men had focused.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.