Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CRYSTAL T. MILLER, PT, DPT, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- A US Navy Destroyer Collided With a Container Ship in Japan—Here's What Likely Happened
By Alex Davies - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The USS Fitzgerald ran into the ACX Crystal off the coast of Japan, and human error is a likely culprit.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Crystal stacks up qubits in first-in first-out memory
By Chris Lee - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Photons store themselves in ions that bob up and down in a sea of light.
- L.A.’s Avocado Toasts: a Guide
By CRYSTAL MEERS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
"It’s about highlighting what’s at the market in a way that it can be appreciated," says the Sqirl chef and owner Jessica Koslow. "If I was in New York, I wouldn’t be making avocado toast."
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.