Crystal Cruises said it is re-routing ships in response to "ongoing security concerns."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CRYSTAL CLEAR AT SOUTHDOWN, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Crystal Cruises replaces Turkey with Greece
Sunday Jan 17, 2016
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Crystal stacks up qubits in first-in first-out memory
By Chris Lee - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Photons store themselves in ions that bob up and down in a sea of light.
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.
- A US Navy Destroyer Collided With a Container Ship in Japan—Here's What Likely Happened
By Alex Davies - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The USS Fitzgerald ran into the ACX Crystal off the coast of Japan, and human error is a likely culprit.
- Being Legal in New Mexico
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Out of P.C. deference to illegals, New Mexico has trashed its entire motor vehicle system.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.