A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CRYSTAL BROOK ADVISORS, L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Government Checkpoints Targeted in Deadly Attacks in Egypt's Sinai
Friday Jul 7, 2017
At least 26 soldiers are killed or wounded in the apparently orchestrated assaults on the edge of a city near Egypt’s border with Israel.
- Sema4, Eric Schadt’s Genomics Startup, Spins Out of Sinai to Raise Cash
By Ben Fidler - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
[Updated, 9:30 p.m. ET, see below] Eric Schadt has been incubating a genomic data project within the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai for more than five years. Today, the product of that work, a 300-plus employee startup called Sema4, has formally left the nest. Sema4 today spun out of Mount Sinai as a […]
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Brooke Henderson in familiar position as she looks to defend KPMG Women's PGA
By Beth Ann Nichols - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
OLYMPIA FIELDS, Ill. – If Brooke Henderson weren’t trying to win a major championship, she’d be at the family cottage outside of (...)
- People Are Absolutely Tearing Up David Brooks’ Tone Deaf Column About Class Divide
By Allison Sanchez - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
David Brooks' Column about class divide in America has inspired some epic twitter take-downs.