The factory’s location has not been decided, but the automakers said that it would most likely cost $1.6 billion and would employ about 4,000 workers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CRUSADER TRADING INTERNATIONAL CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Toyota to Take 5 Percent Stake in Mazda and Build Joint U.S. Plant
By JONATHAN SOBLE and PATRICIA COHEN - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Crusader Who Saved Elephants From Poachers Is Shot Dead in Tanzania
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Wayne Lotter, who helped found an organization to combat poaching and the ivory trade, was killed when two men opened the door to his car and one of them shot him.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- China says Trump trade investigation violates international law
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Her Daughter Was Killed by a Gang. She Has a Message for Trump.
By LIZ ROBBINS - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Evelyn Rodriguez’s grief has fueled a crusade against the MS-13 gang. But some fear her meeting with the president Friday will fuel an anti-immigration agenda.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.