Multiple people were shot by what was once an active shooter at the Bronx-Lebanon Hospital in New York.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CRUNCH BRONX HUB, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Multiple People Have Been Shot At The Bronx-Lebanon Hospital In New York
By Andrew Husband - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Officer critical after shooting in the Bronx; suspect dead
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
NEW YORK (AP) — Authorities say a New York police officer has been shot and is in extremely critical condition.The New York Police Department wrote on Twitter that the officer was shot while in a patrol vehicle with her partner in the Bronx early Wednesday.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Slain New York Police Officer, Mother of 3, Was Her Family’s ‘Warrior’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
The family of Officer Miosotis Familia, who was shot and killed in the Bronx on Wednesday, says she was outspoken and encouraged family members to face their problems head on.
- Cuomo orders review on Bronx hospital that released cop killer
By Joe Tacopino, Kirstan Conley - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Governor Cuomo ordered a review into a Bronx hospital Thursday after it was revealed by The Post that the medical center released cop killer Alexander Bonds just days before the tragic shooting. Cuomo is trying to determine why the gunman “sought a psychiatric exam, and was quickly released” from St Barnabas hospital just days before...