The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CRUISE OPTIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- Zone 8 Onions: Information On Growing Onions In Zone 8
By Amy Grant - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Lack Of New Pilots Could Soon Leave Travelers With Fewer Options
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Unless the aviation industry adds 255,000 more pilots in 10 years, airlines won’t be able to sustain their current growth rate or handle an expected increase in customer traffic. The gloomy outlook comes courtesy of the Airline Pilot Demand Outlook report [PDF] from training company CAE Inc., which examined how airlines’ current growth and a looming pilot shortage …
- North Korea hits imperialist aggressor barge in coastal cruise missile demo
By Sean Gallagher - Friday Jun 9, 2017
In the latest missile-palooza, DPRK shoots four missiles at targets in Sea of Japan.
- Russia Fires Cruise Missiles at Islamic State Weapons in Syria
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Russian armed forces launched a cruise-missile attack on Islamic State targets in Syria’s Hama province, the defense ministry said.
- Psst…the Backdoor Route to a Roth IRA
By Your (optional) podcast author email address (Your (optional) podcast author name) - Monday Mar 3, 2014
High earners can’t contribute directly to popular Roth individual retirement accounts. But there’s still a way in. We explain a simple two-step strategy that works for many people. WSJ's Karen Damato explains.
- GM's Cruise Automation Wades Into HD Mapping to Aid Autonomous-Car Efforts
Monday Jun 19, 2017
A small autonomous-cars company owned by General Motors Co. is getting into the high-definition mapping business, a move that could help the Detroit auto giant compete with Google and others in the race to develop self-driving vehicles.