“Flash organizations,” modeled on filmmaking, find their way into fields like software and pharmaceuticals, assembling freelancers and then disbanding.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CRUDE INDEPENDENCE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Pop-Up Employer: Build a Team, Do the Job, Say Goodbye
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Patterson Made a Fortune by Putting Medical Data in Digital Form
Friday Jul 14, 2017
Neal Patterson, co-founder of a software provider for hospitals, ran the company for more than three decades and became a billionaire. He drew attention in 2001 for sending an email accusing his employees of slacking off.
- Coyotes name Steve Patterson as president and CEO
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Patterson is former athletic director at ASU and Texas and pro sports executive in NBA and NFL
- Author James Patterson on His Happy Place (Hint: It's a Mansion)
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The prolific author grew up in upstate New York; today he has an ocean view in Palm Beach, Fla.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Thunder add experience with signings of Patterson, Felton
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Raymond Felton and Patrick Patterson have each played in the NBA long enough