Logitech has unveiled a second incarnation of its Circle camera, and the Swiss electronics and accessories maker has placed a firmer focus on security this time around. Logitech is no stranger to cameras, with a range of webcams and security cameras to its name, and back in 2015 the company introduced the Circle, which we called a slick, portable […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CROWN CIRCLE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Logitech’s Circle 2 is a versatile connected home security camera
By Paul Sawers - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Saudi King Salman Ousts Nephew as Crown Prince, Installs Son
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
King Salman named his son as the country’s new crown prince, a move that carries far-reaching implications for the monarchy and the biggest economy in the Middle East.
- Help, My Orchid Is Rotting: Tips On Treating Crown Rot In Orchids
By Liz Baessler - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince: Three Things to Know
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Saudi Arabia's King Salman has appointed his son, Mohammed bin Salman, as crown prince, replacing his nephew, Mohammed bin Nayef, as first in line to the throne. WSJ's Niki Blasina explains who he is, and what this means for the U.S., Saudi Arabia and the broader region. Photo: Getty Images.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Giving Circles in the U.S. Grow: What Does That Mean for Institutional Philanthropy?
By Cyndi Suarez - Friday Jun 2, 2017
Giving circles in the U.S. have doubled over the last eight years, which says something about our search for new forms of philanthropy.
- Family Is The Ultimate Social Circle
Tuesday Mar 3, 2009
Brands that help my kids learn to share, play and socialize are important to me. Marketers who couple offline and traditional experiences into social settings on the Web will become the big winners oftomorrow, both with kids and their parents.