Trying to eat at a fast food restaurant can be difficult for customers who suffer from different food allergies. But those who are allergic to gluten will have another option at Chick-fil-A: The company has introduced a gluten-free bun for its famous chicken sandwiches… but it will cost you more, and some assembly is required.Chick-fil-A announced today that it …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CROWN CHICK & FOOD INC
AROUND THE WEB
- If You Want Chick-Fil-A’s New Gluten-Free Bun, You’ll Have To Assemble Sandwich Yourself
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Chick-Fil-A Testing $30 Family Style Meals So Everyone Can Just Share
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Taking a page from KFC’s finger-lickin’ chicken book, Chick-fil-A is stepping away from fast food’s traditional individual meals — you know the ones where everyone has their own fries they never finish — and dipping its toes into family style meals. Chick-fil-A recently began testing family style meals, along with new sides, at select locations in North Carolina, Arizona, and …
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.