SPONSORED: Presented by Intel The state of Louisiana—the Pelican State, apparently—was not really considered a hotbed of game development when Jason Tate and Evan Smith were working for the only studio in Baton Rouge. When that company folded, it became a crossroads moment: move to the Bay Area or any other gaming hotbed, or stay where […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CROSSROADS DEVELOPMENT 2, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pixeldash Studios diversifies to succeed
By VB Staff - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Greg David on NY: Why developing in Midtown remains a Herculean task
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.