The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CROSSPOINT CONNECT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Pokémon Go Fest is experiencing connectivity issues
By Stephanie Chan - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Fans who were hoping to catch ’em all at the Pokémon Go Fest today are experiencing some technical issues. The real-world event is developer Niantic Inc.’s way of throwing a 1-year birthday party for its hit mobile game Pokémon Go. Around 20,000 fans are expected to attend the festival today in Chicago, Ill.’s Grant Park (as first reported […]
- With Social Media, Vietnam’s Dissidents Grow Bolder Despite Crackdown
By JULIA WALLACE - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
Facebook and other online forums have become the connecting tissue for Vietnam’s increasingly public dissident voices. And the government is fighting back.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017