Sensis, a "cross-cultural" Los Angeles-based ad agency, last week announced a campaign designed to slow tobacco use among 12- to 15-year-olds in rural areas. The work will be done for the FDA Centerfor Tobacco Products, who awarded a contract to Sensis in July.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Sep 20, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
170 ALEXANDER AVE.
YONKERS, NEW YORK, 10704
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CROSS WIRE CONTRACTING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Sensis Aims To Slow Teen Tobacco Use
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Cross-Channel Consumers Demand Fast Resolution
Monday May 1, 2017
Responses to the survey demonstrate the critical need for companies to improve their cross-channel customer experience, revealing that less than half of customers are satisfied with their experience,regardless of communication channel.
- Sony continues to lock PS4 players out of cross-console play
By Kyle Orland - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
But Sony exec says there's no "profound philosophical stance" against the feature.
- Affiliate Marketers Gain Cross-Border Payment Partnership
Friday May 26, 2017
Brian Littleton, CEO of 17-year-old ShareASale, expects the deal to improve the payment process for publishers and lower the customer service costs associated with payments across internationalborders due to poor mail delivery or complex banking setups.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal