If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CRITICAL PATH INTEGRATORS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- The Critical Function of Criticism
By Cyndi Suarez - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Criticism plays a critical role in the public discourse required of a democracy. We should all be paying attention to Trump’s, and our own, attempts to squelch it.
- China Is Ticking All the Boxes on Its Path to War
Friday Jun 16, 2017
China's efforts to separate the U.S. from its Taiwanese ally is often seen as China's leaders' bid to consolidate power. In reality, it's the winds of war.
- Fed's Bullard Calls Officials' Projected Rate Path 'Unnecessarily Aggressive'
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said he doesn’t see any need for further interest-rate increases but the central bank should begin shrinking its $4.5 trillion portfolio of assets “sooner rather than later.”
- Critic’s Take: The Modern Trans Memoir Comes of Age
By JENNIFER FINNEY BOYLAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Two new memoirs, by Janet Mock and Caitlyn Jenner, reveal how trans writing about identity is evolving.
- Critics deem de Blasio's Rikers Island plan too cautious
By Alexandra Semenova - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- A short exercise in middle school sets minorities on a path to college
By John Timmer - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Years later, minority students go to competitive colleges as often as whites.