[Updated, 9:30 p.m. ET, see below] Eric Schadt has been incubating a genomic data project within the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai for more than five years. Today, the product of that work, a 300-plus employee startup called Sema4, has formally left the nest. Sema4 today spun out of Mount Sinai as a […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CRITIC CLOTHING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sema4, Eric Schadt’s Genomics Startup, Spins Out of Sinai to Raise Cash
By Ben Fidler - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Dustin Fowler’s recovery will be ‘difficult and intense’: doc
By George A. King III - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Dustin Fowler has a tough road to travel back from Thursday night’s surgery to in Chicago to repair an open rupture of the patellar tendon in his right knee. “It’s difficult and intense,’’ said Dr. Shawn Anthony, an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, who didn’t...
- Amazon Will Let Customers Try On Clothes Before Buying
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Amazon Wardrobe, part of the Prime service and part of the company’s effort to expand in apparel, will let customers order three to 15 items of clothing without buying it.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.