NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
TIMOTHY MICHAEL LASALLE
3558 12TH AVE., APT. #2
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11218
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CRIMINAL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- Unions' Criminal Protection Program
Tuesday Jul 17, 2012
City Journal contributor Larry Sand on how teachers unions killed a Democratic bill to remove criminals from California's classrooms. Photo: Associated Press
- Barclays's Criminal Conundrum: Plead or Fight?
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
U.K. authorities filed charges against Barclays and former top executives for fraud related to fee payments to Qatari backers when it received capital infusions in the teeth of the financial crisis. It is the first criminal case against a crisis-era bank chief.