A police task force leader and his crew aren’t much better than the criminals they pursue in this gritty thriller, set in New York.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CREW UP LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Books of The Times: Review: A Corrupt Cop Is Up Against the Wall in Don Winslow’s ‘The Force’
By JANET MASLIN - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Is A “Reinvented” J. Crew Catalog Enough To Keep Company Afloat?
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Amid sinking sales figures, executive turmoil, and a seismic consumer shift away from traditional retail, J. Crew is staking part of its turnaround plan on… rethinking its print catalog?J. Crew has released its latest quarterly earnings, and for the first three months of 2017, the flagship brand’s sales — which accounts for more than 80% of the company’s revenue…
- Busted! New Yorkers Caught Nabbing Street Chairs
By Andy Jordan - Monday Dec 14, 2009
The maker of a designer chair put a couple dozen of its chairs out in the streets of New York, free for the taking. The only catch? GPS was hidden on the chairs, and a film crew would videotape the swipe and monitor where the chairs ended up. WSJ's Andy Jordan surveys the results of the "Real Good Experiment".
- Gritty Photos of the News Crews That Never Stop Rolling
By Laura Mallonee - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Satoshi Fujiwara documents the people documenting tragedy.
- J.Crew Tries to Ease Debt Load as Sales Decline Continues
Monday Jun 12, 2017
J.Crew announced a move it hopes will ease its heavy debt load and give it more time to right its business, as the embattled retailer also reported its 11th consecutive quarter of same-store sales declines.
- Ars enters VR and destroys multiple starships in Star Trek: Bridge Crew
By Lee Hutchinson - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Wherein we don our Vives and Rifts, hit record, and set phasers to "ridiculous."