Home remodeling site Houzz Inc. is finalizing a deal to raise $400 million in an investment that values the eight-year-old company at about $4 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
STEVEN M. GEORGE
14 CEDAR DRIVE
MILLER PLACE, NEW YORK, 11764
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CRESTWOOD HOME REMODELING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Houzz Is Raising $400 Million at $4 Billion Valuation
Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- iOS 11: Superhuman Siri, Drag and Drop, a Totally Remodeled App Store
By David Pierce - Monday Jun 26, 2017
All the new features available on iOS 11 beta.
- Houzz raises $400 million, doubling valuation to $4.3 billion
By Bérénice Magistretti - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Houzz, which provides a home remodeling and design service, just closed a $400 million round led by Iconiq Capital, according to a report published today by the Wall Street Journal. Previous investors Sequoia Capital and GGV Capital also participated. Equidate, a stock market for private companies, estimates the company to be valued at $4.3 billion. The Palo […]
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.