Anonymous online sales are surging, and people are dying. Despite dozens of arrests, new merchants — many based in Asia — quickly pop up.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CREPOS MERCHANT SERVICE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Opioid Dealers Embrace the Dark Web to Send Deadly Drugs by Mail
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Feeling Unappreciated By Amazon, Some Sellers Are Defecting To Walmart.com
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The recent flood of third-party sellers offering items for sale on Amazon has left some the e-tailer’s older marketplace merchants feeling left behind and unappreciated. So they’re taking their wares and going over to Walmart’s website, where they have fewer competitors and pay smaller commissions. Bloomberg reports that many Amazon merchants looking for a bigger piece of the sales pie …
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- The iPhone Is 10 Years Old. Here’s the Story of Its Birth.
By LEV GROSSMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Apple’s culture of reverence and secrecy is no match for Brian Merchant in “The One Device: The Secret History of the iPhone.”
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.