Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CREDIBLE COLLECTIBLES INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- The Cozy Men's Sweater That's Destined to Be a Cult Item
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Influential designer Raf Simons riffed experimentally on the iconic “I Heart NY” logo for his first collection shown in his new home.
- The White House's Credibility Problem Is Getting Worse, Not Better
By Chuck Todd and Carrie Dann - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
All the latest about the trust deficit at the White House and what comes next on Capitol Hill
- The White House C-Words
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Words unheard from Anthony Scaramucci: credibility, coherence and consistency.
- The Lucid Air could be Tesla’s most credible rival—as long as it gets funding
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The company has been in talks with possible buyers, including Ford Motor Company.
- North Korean Threat to Guam Tests Credibility of Kim and Trump
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
By revealing a detailed plan to launch missiles toward Guam, the North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, created new concerns for himself and President Trump.