Andy Puzder, we hardly knew ye. That is, before he withdrew his nomination as Secretary of Labor this week, we kinda/sorta knew him as the hard-charging Hardee's and Carl's Jr. guy.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CREDENTIAL CABINET LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Labor, Cabinets, And Pieces Of Meat
Friday Feb 17, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Phishing attacks target mobile browsers with dash-padded URLs
By Sean Gallagher - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Compromised domains target Android users with fake login pages for cloud services.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Trump’s Cabinet, With a Prod, Extols the ‘Blessing’ of Serving Him
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS - Monday Jun 12, 2017
President Trump transformed a routine meeting into a mood-boosting display of support. Vice President Mike Pence called his role “the greatest privilege of my life.”
- San Antonio’s Geekdom Fund Adds to Investments With $20M Second Fund
By David Holley - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
San Antonio—The Texas IT-focused venture capital firm Geekdom Fund has closed a $20 million fund, which it started raising last year. The San Antonio venture firm was founded in 2014 by Michael Girdley, Don Douglas, Mike Troy, and Cole Wollak, and closed its first fund at $3.4 million in 2015. Geekdom Fund has always invested […]
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal December 08, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Thursday Dec 8, 2016
The latest on the investigation into the "Ghost Ship" fire, Donald Trumps adds more to his cabinet and Nordstrom sold out of what.