The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 24, 1991)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 1980
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1980 - CREATIVE SPORTSWEAR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.
- Under Armour CEO resigns from Trump’s manufacturing council
By Variety - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Kevin Plank, the CEO of sportswear brand Under Armour, is resigning from President Donald Trump’s manufacturing council in the wake of the furor over his initial response to the tragedy in Charlottesville. His resignation came even after Trump made a statement on Monday explicitly calling out hate groups, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, and white supremacists,...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.