Just when you thought few, if any, forms of advertising could really make a direct difference in people's lives, here comes one of the most inventive forms of outdoor advertising ever executed,merging the human need for water with a billboard placement in the desert region outside Lima, Peru.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CREATIVE OUTDOORS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- In Peru, Creative Media Placement Also Provides Critical Means Of Survival
Monday Sep 9, 2013
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- "Don't Text and Die" Campaign Makes Distracted Phone Users Appear Dead
Monday Sep 16, 2013
Happiness Brussels launched a print and outdoor road safety campaign throughout Belgium that illustrates disastrous outcomes for drivers who text while driving.
- Beardvertising -- It's A Real Thing
Monday Jul 22, 2013
There's never a shortage of atypical advertising, with outdoor ads that smell like steak; a billboard made from plants; using the sun to convey a brand message; or wearing tweets on jeans. Adding tothe latest advertising craze is Beardvertising: real native advertising, or when miniature billboards are clipped to men's beards.
- Outdoor Gear For Women Evolves Beyond 'Shrink It and Pink It'
By Stephanie Pearson - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
New outdoor and adventure gear considers women's physiology, not just a preference for pink.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Soundcast VG7 outdoor Bluetooth speaker review: A wonderful speaker, indoors or out
By Michael Brown - By Michael Brown - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
But you’ll have to pay to play. Bigly.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.