We've all heard it: branding and consumerism in the 21st Century is a global village, a place of hyper-specialization and fragmentation, right? Well, one very current trend that seems to be goingagainst that tide lies in a new generation of "polymath creatives" that is discreetly but powerfully shaping luxury markets from automobile design to fashion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CREATIVE MERCHANDISING & MARKETING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- How Creative Polymaths Are Influencing Luxury Brands
Wednesday Feb 22, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Queen's Speech: No Trump, But Levies On Facebook And Google Get Green Light
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Parliament was opened today with a warning shot across the bows of the tech and social giants. A tougher regime awaits.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Your Great Finds From TJMaxx May Come From Underpaid Workers Right Here In The U.S.
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
While shoppers may believe that the merchandise on the shelves of their local TJMaxx, Marshalls, or other off-price store consists of castoffs from department stores, but there simply isn’t enough of that kind of merchandise to keep every store filled. Instead, off-price retailers fill their racks with items that come directly from factories, and some of those factories have been …
- John Lewis Creative Pulls Heartstrings To Move Goods
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Adam&EveDDB has received more than 124 creative awards over the past five years, including the Creative Effectiveness Grand Prix at the 2016 Cannes Lions for client John Lewis. Agency executivesshared some of the secrets to their success at a Cannes session Friday.
- Melbourne Haggles Over the Future of Its Most Popular Market
By BESHA RODELL - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The Australian city’s plan to modernize the Queen Victoria Market has drawn fire from residents who fear the loss of its antique charm.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.