Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CREATIVE BAIL BONDS AGENCY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Fyre Festival Organizer Released on $300,000 Bail
By BEN SISARIO - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Billy McFarland, the entrepreneur behind the failed Fyre Festival, appeared at his bail hearing on Saturday, represented by a public defender.
- Judge refuses to lower bail for Martin Shkreli
By Emily Saul - Monday Jun 26, 2017
A Brooklyn judge has declined to lower “Pharma Bro” Martin Shkreli’s bond, according to newly filed court papers. Shkreli asked Brooklyn federal court Judge Kiyo Matsumoto last week to lower his bail from $5 million to $2 million — claiming he’s broke and can’t pay his bills. “He doesn’t have any cash,” defense attorney Benjamin...
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Cannes Creative Effectiveness Grand Prix Awarded For 'Van Gogh's Bedrooms'
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The campaign was created by Leo Burnett for the Art Institute of Chicago. Awards were also issued in the Digital Craft, Film Craft and Radio categories.