The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
creations unlimited, inc.
new paltz road
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 24, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 28, 1979
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1979 - CREATIONS UNLIMITED, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Sprint's Latest Salvo in Wireless Price War: Free, Unlimited Service
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Sprint is giving away unlimited wireless service for a year to customers who switch to the No. 4 U.S. carrier, an aggressive move in an already fierce industry price war.
- $19 Unlimited Phone Plan
Wednesday Feb 20, 2013
Walt Mossberg tests an Android smartphone from a carrier that charges just $19 a month for unlimited data, voice and texts—with no contract.
- Sprint Offers Free Year Of Unlimited Service To Verizon Users. What’s The Catch?
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In a bid to lure customers from Verizon Wireless, Sprint is now offering a free year of its Unlimited service for anyone who makes the switch. But with all such “free” offers, there are costs involved.The biggest catch for this promotion, which ends June 30, may be the fact that Verizon customers would need to bring their current …
- Virgin Mobile Transitioning To iPhone-Only, Offers Year Of Unlimited Data For $1
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
It seems like the four major wireless providers are changing their plans daily to undercut each other and steal customers, but one prepaid wireless company is basically trying to out-promo everyone else by paring down to just one phone and offering a year of data for just(ish) $1.Virgin Mobile announced today that it will transition to be an iPhone-only …
- With AT&T Unlimited Plans, The Fun Goes On And On And On
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
"AT&T is more than a wireless carrier, we are an entertainment company," an AT&T rep tells "Marketing Daily." "We want to use our digital to reinforce that with our consumers and to present our brandin an entertaining way."
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Dropbox, iCloud, Amazon, and More: Cloud Storage Services Compared
By Brian Barrett - Friday Jun 9, 2017
As Amazon ends its unlimited cloud storage policy, a look at how the competition compares.